Friday, February 25, 2011

Winter in the desert part 2




I think this falls under the heading of winter sports in Sierra Vista. Sharleen's brother Rick is adding on to his garage so..... time to get out the bobcat and get busy.
Rick was definitely having fun.... me ..... I was on the business end of a one lever Mexican backhoe (shovel) While he had more fun than I did, I still enjoyed our time and I got some exercise in the process.






Since this trip was mainly about family and friends I needed to include a picture of Sharleen, Her Mom, Aggie and Sassy the wonder dog. Can you tell who is who?






Sharleen celebrated her 29th birthday ( ya right)
while we were there. So... we went to a Greek restaurant and had a great meal with the whole family. Enough of this family stuff... on to Casa Grande!

No comments: