Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bandon

We made it to Bandon... a favorite place... yesterday and today was a walk the beach sunny day with temps in the high 60's. I did break the trailer a little yesterday.... no big deal .... just frustrating when I do something dumb. So today I got to fix it ..... and I did. We did a little over town thing this morning.



Sharleen found a buddy down on the water front (that's Sharleen on the left). I'm thinking a new pet like this is just the ticket to replace Patches.









The Coquille lighthouse was impressive across the harbor entrance. Lots of boats fishing for Salmon in the mouth of the harbor.






We were watching a guy clean crab and looked up and this is what we saw. This big Pelican was just sitting about 5 feet from us waiting for a handout. He chased the Seagulls away and just sat there waiting.





A walk  on the beach completed a spectacular day. Tomorrow is a do chores day and then Tuesday is..... well I don't know and I don't care.....it's beach time. Hope to eat crab one of these nights.

6 comments:

Jordan Gilbert said...

ya it would be a good pet, but bird would be better so you wake up early

Hal said...

Hey Jordan, Why do I have to wake up early?

Jordan Gilbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan Gilbert said...

did not patches wake you up early to go jogging

Hal said...

He did... but not to go jogging.... just to get his head rubbed. Remember...I'm retired so early is relative. This morning early was 8:00am

Jordan Gilbert said...

o